Saturday, April 4, 2009

Kee Thuan Chye...it's really him.

Thousands thanks to Dr Edwin! I never thought that he would really bring KeeThuan Chye to UPM. He must have worked very hard to get it done. For that, I really thanked him. Your effort is well appreciated.
I was an interesting meeting. Indeed, mesmerizing. Kee Thuan Chye speech opened my eye to the various aspects of a play. He showed me how anything and everything have to be put into consideration in order to create a great play. It was a real lesson. Though the writing a play assignment had been submitted, Kee Thuan Chye reminders could be useful for my future career. I am grateful for being able to sit in his class and listening to his lectures.
From this day onwards, I will no longer let myself to watch a play with a ‘blinded eye’. This I must learn to practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment